Here is an innovative solution to turn your Skid Steer Loader into a compact track loader in minutes with our over the tire Rubber Track System. Add traction and flotation to your Skid Steer in all types of ground and soil conditions.
Spartan's "Over The Tire Tracks" offer the following benefits;
- Built with natural rubber compounds
- Forged High grade embedded spring steel for maximum strength
- Joints engineered for maximum longevity
- Deep tread profile for optimal durability
- Our unique S-Tread provides aggressive traction without damaging sensitive working environments
- Flotation even over new asphalt and concrete without scarring
- Mount and use in a matter of minutes on most skid steer makes and models
- Several sizes links included for proper fitment
- Light weight and portable, for more versatility and maneuverability
Over The Tire Design
Spartan's Over The Tire Tracks are engineered to provide excellent performance and extended service life by utilizing the highest quality components in their design.
Depending on your machine make and model you may be required do one of the following to assure safe operation and proper clearance with your new Skid Steer Rubber Track System;
- Add a 2" or extendable wheel spacer to each wheel to assure proper clearance (min. 3") from the machine.
- Remove the entire wheel and flip it over (reverse it) to gain the right clearance from the machine.
- Nothing at all, spacers nor wheel flipping is required.
When you call 1.888.888.1085 for your quote we will be able to advise you what is necessary for your machine.
Here is the Over The Tire Tracks Part List that is included with each set:
Each Spartan Over The Tire Track System will include the following parts:
- 2 - Rubber Tracks
- 2 - Kit Bags
- 2 - 1/2 Links
- 2 - 3/4 Links
- 2 - Full Links
- 6 - Steel Pins
- 1 - Ratchet Strap
- 1 - Laminated Instructions
- 1 - Steel Pin Guide