Our Standard-Mid Flow Brush Cutters are an ideal attachment for tough clearing applications. The cutter comes in a 60" or 72" cutting width. It is equipped with 3 bi-directional blades and powered by a high torque piston motor and bearing housing. A hydraulic flow of 17-27 gpm is required for this high flow unit. The one year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.
- 7’’ cutting capacity
- 3/16’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’ AR400 (optional 1/4" upgrade: call for pricing)
- powered by a high torque piston motor and bearing housing
- 3 bidirectional blades made with 5/8” AR400
- Gear motor with 3800 PSI external relief valve
- Requires a case drain
- Available in 60” or 72” cutting width