The Spartan Skid Steer 55 Gallon Barrel Handler attachment allows you to scoop up liquids and solids quickly and easily. This Barrel Handler comes with a heavy duty chain rotating base that rotates up to 127° degrees and 30 gallon barrel insert. With the optional insert, the Barrel Handler will adapt to handle 30 gallon drums. Ideal for the oil, scrap iron and hazardous waste industries. You can scoop up waste in solid or liquid form safely from the operator’s seat of your skid steer loader. The Barrel Handler will not damage plastic or metal barrels and allows you to pour liquids or solids with precision. Plastic barrels won’t slip because of the unique barrel lift support.
• Fits on all Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Skid Steer Mount.
• Handles 55 gal and 30 gal drums.
• Handles both metal and plastic barrels.
• Mounted on a chain rotating base that rotates up to 127 degrees.
• Guaranteed not to crush barrels.
• The inside of the BARREL HANDLER arms are lined with anti static rubber to prevent slippage and
SCOOP AND POUR SOLID OR LIQUID CONTENT
WITH PRECISION, SAFETY AND SECURITY!
The Barrel Handler is currently being used in the following industries:
• Hazardous waste removal
• Oil and gas industry
• Scrap yard
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.