Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following
- Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessive heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge or your order prior to billing and shipping.
- We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, Fed-Ex, US Postal Service or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and International orders will have additional shipping costs applied.
- Allow 4-30 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and International Orders.
- Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
- Someone MUST be present to receive delivery and sign receipt on goods.
- It is Required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
- No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or address will be permitted once order has been placed and delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case of client demand, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
- It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior notice call or notice will be given once order ships.
- Any Non-Commercial ship to address will incur addition fees. In addition any other special delivery request’s such as Liftgate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Jobsite or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon arrival, and in the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Landing (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and notify Spartan Equipment and email us at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf, and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
- In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise and sell, and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier of the issue and to locate your order.
- Transactions shipped within the State of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done by appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.