Our Industrial Series Brush Mower comes in a 60”, 72" and 78" mowing deck. A flow of 15-25 gpm is required for standard flow units and 26-32 or 33-40 gpm for high flow units. There are 3 bi-directional blades, a 40HP gear box, and a heavy duty motor that will cut up to 4" dia material . When brush mowing material you cut with the blades in a clockwise rotation that will help contain most of the debris within the housing of the mower. This unit also has an optional pressure gauge indicator that's easily visible to the operator and helps prevent excessive stalling and overheating. Must Add to Cart Before Ordering. Optional dual wheel kits are available that mount to the underside of the front deck to keep the blades off the ground and prevent scalping. Must Add to Cart Before Ordering Comes with a one year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Optional Dual Caster Wheels
- Select Optional Hydraulic System Pressure Site Gauge
- Double Edged Blades and Front Chain Guards Included
- Cutting Capacity of 4" Diameter.
- 3/4” Flat Face Couplers | 3/8" Female Case Drain
- Dual Rotation Hydraulic Motor and Blades.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motors Provide Superior Power Transfer & Eliminate the Need of Intermediate Gearboxes.
- With Dual Rotation Motor and Blades, you can Operate the Mower Clockwise for Cutting Brush & Grass, and Counter-Clockwise for Cutting Small Trees & Saplings which helps to Extend the Life of the Blades, Keeping one Side Sharp for Grass & Brush and Using the Other Side for Rougher Cuts!
- Pan Carrier Has 3 Bi-Directional, Severe Duty Blades!
- Skid Rails Run Along the Entire Length of Mower Deck Sides.
- Motor Enclosure Guard.
- Front Chain Guards are Standard.
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.