Chip brush, branches and leaves into perfect-size chips for groundcover on pathways or in flowerbeds with the Spartan Wood Chipper. Perfect for woodlot owners, arborists and municipalities. This easy to use standard-flow attachment features a 20"x20" self-feeding hopper opening to handle large, awkward size branches up to 4" in diameter, and angles brush against the blades as it pulls material into the chipper. Air intake vents maximize blowing force to power the chips out of the chute up to 20'. The 25" rotor features 2 hardened-steel reversible chipping blades placed at 180 degrees to each other to cut, shear and shred the wood as it moves through the machine. Also features a twig breaker to move long material through the rotor compartment, and a 65" discharge chute with 360 rotation and adjustable deflector for accurate placement of wood chips. The hopper easily folds up making it easy to travel on narrow trails, transport and store. Comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers.
- Standard-flow, chips branches up to 4" in diameter into valuable wood chips
- 20" x 20" self-feeding hopper angles brush and pulls material into the chipper
- Air intake vents power chips out of the chute up to 20'
- 25" rotor with hardened steel reversible blades
- Twig breaker breaks up long branches as it feeds through the rotor
- 65" discharge chute with 360 rotation and deflector for accurate placement of chips
- Hopper easily folds up for travel, transport and storage