Our Industrial Series Concrete Chuter is made for Skid-Steer loaders, Tractors and is the original design for carrying and placing concrete where cement trucks can't go.
- Accurately place concrete without the mess.
- 1/2 yd and 3/4 yd Models are available
- Ruggedly built dispensing door with a tight-fitting seal for accurate multiple placements
- A no spill top edge, squared off corners and powder coat finish make for an easy-to-clean concrete carrier
- The Concrete Chuter is 54" wide so it can be picked up and transported in a standard 60” dirt bucket
- Dimensions: 54”w x 25”h x 32”d – 390lbs 11” x 30” chute extension – 38lbs
- Hydraulic dispensing door is operated from the skid steer
- Universal mounting plate Cylinder, hoses and flat face couplers are included
- Patented safety door is completely inaccessible to prevent accidental injury to those assisting
- Superior quality and workmanship on the dispensing door will provides long life even under abusive conditions
- Ideal for use in construction of backyard patios, pools or pouring into formed columns or walls
- Use to accurately place sand mixtures, pea rock or other material
- Dispense concrete at ground level or raise the Chuter to pour into formed columns or walls (loader determines the safe lifting capacity for concrete loads).
|1/2 yard||3/4 yard|
|Weight||426 lbs||461 lbs|
|Length with Extension||65.5"||68"|
|Lift capacity Requirement||1500 lbs||3,200 lbs|
|Hydraulic Requirements||2 way auxiliary||2 way auxiliary|