Designed for the most extreme application, these heavy-duty Rock Auger Bits bring durability and strength when you need it most. Engineered to handle solid, fracturable rock, as well as frozen ground, hard clay, and compacted soils, these are the most heavy-duty Auger Bits. Bullet-style teeth, fabricated boring head, and heavy-duty single flighting all combine to result in this selection of heavy duty auger tools, available in many widths from 6" all the way up to 36". No matter how extreme your application, they are sure to be able to will rise to the challenge.
These Rock Auger Bits come standard with a length of 4' and 2" hexagon collar.
- Solid, Fracture Rock, Frozen Ground, and Compacted Soils
- 6" to 36" Diameter Available
- 4 Ft. Overall Length with 2" Hex Collars Only
- Heavy Duty Single Flighted Fabricated ¾" Thick Boring Head with Bullet Style Teeth
- Hard Faced Outer Edge
- Replaceable Nose Cone with Bullet Teeth available
- Heavy-duty rock ripper auger bits for extreme applications
- Ideal for solid, fracturable rock
- Excels in frozen ground and compacted soils
- Bullet-style teeth and fabricated boring head
- Heavy-duty single flighting
- Hexagon collar: 2"
- Length: 4'
- 0.75" thick bottom flight
- Hard-face outer edge
- Bullet Teeth: .77" diameter
- Rated to 6,000 ft. lbs.