The Industrial Series VS Boxbroom Sweeper increases efficiency and saves you time while cleaning. Whether sweeping dirt, light snow, or other debris; the boxbroom can get the job done. Height can be adjusted to allow for different scenarios and wear. Includes patented volumizing feature which directs swept material more efficiently into bucket and increases bucket capacity by 22% with less carry over. The VS sweeper will hold considerably more debris volume with less re-circulation when compared to conventional sweepers. Having the high dump feature allows the operator to raise the bucket and dump it directly in trucks or dumpsters. Most unique to the VS sweeper is the waterless dust abatement vacuum, see info below.
- Dust abatement vacuum
- 60", 72", & 84" models available
- Patented "volumizing" feature
- Bucket will hold considerably more debris volume with less re-circulation when compared to conventional sweepers
- 26" diameter convoluted brush for effective sweeping action
- Hydraulic motor
- High dump design holds sweeper head clear of dumping bucket
- Quick change brush without breaking hydraulic lines
- Dust control without impractical water systems that require constant refilling
- Washable PTFE integrated filter capable of filtering dust as small as 10 micron
- Drape system seals sweeping chamber to the ground
- High volume fan turning at 1700 rpm to pull air from the sweeping chamber filtering the dust and exhausting clean air
- 12 volt shaker controlled by operator cleans the filter
- Reduces visible dust more effectively than water systems
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.