Developed with the assistance of professional fence builders, the Fence Installer was designed to satisfy customer requests for a machine that picks up and dispenses cumbersome rolls of chain link fence easily, with no physical effort.
Powered by the hydraulics used in the Skid-Steer Loader, the uniquely designed cage mechanism opens and tilts to retrieve the fence roll from the ground. For the fence contractor, this means no more unrolling fence by hand and using extra men to stand it up.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE FENCE INSTALLER
- No heavy lifting
- Affordable and easy to use
- Dispenses and stretches fence
- For use with a skid-steer loader
- Up to 24" diameter roll capacity
- Removable center post to hold woven wire in center of cage
- Sealed with powder coat paint
- Extension available for dispensing 10 to 12' fence, max. 16'
- Smoothly dispenses various fencing material, such as chain link, woven wire, vinyl coated fabric, snow fence and more
- Attaches directly to skid-steer loader with a universal skid-steer attachment plate
- Optional "Tilt" full dispense swivel option for uneven terrain
10 gpm @ 2,000 psi
50 ft. chain link - 330 ft. woven wire
Max Roll Height: