Our Skid Steer Log Splitter Inverted Model with Two-Way Log Splitter comes equipped with a universal Skid Steer Mounting plate, hydraulic hoses, flat face couplers and 1 Way fixed standard splitting blade. Operators can split wood from the comfort of their cab with our inverted series. This unit has 40 tons of splitting force or you may choose our 20 ton unit for applications were less production may not be needed for wood that does not require the extra power needed for the larger knotted blocks. This Spartan inverted log splitter is manufactured with a 6" by 10" reinforced solid steel tube frame.
Quality Built for High performance! Spartan log splitters give you trouble free log splitting for years to come!
- Both ends of each log should be cut as square as possible to help prevent log from riding out of splitter.
- Never place hands or feet between log and splitting wedge or between log and ram during forward or reverse stroke.
- Wear close fitting, tucked in clothing when operating a wood chipper shredder. You should wear gloves that do not have cuffs, pants without cuffs and slip resistant footwear.
- Keep your hands and feet out of the in-feed hopper
- Owner’s Manual: Click Here