This Industrial Series 14" Tree Shear with Double Arm Grapples is made to grab up to a 14" tree and secure it in front of your loader, adding safety and the ability to carry and move the cut tree easily. The premier tree shear available today for skid steer loaders working in pasture cleanup.
With a design based upon proven technology and years of experience, these, rugged, dependable tools provide thousands of hours of effective pasture reclamation. This Tree Shear is ideal for smaller machines which do not have the operating capacity needed for the larger tree shears that we offer. From moisture hogging cedars, junipers, and many other species, this 10” Tree Shears are fast and efficient.
- Near Ground Level Cutting
- Standard Solid Cast Shear Arms which are 60% stronger than the competitions'
- Open end shearing arms are designed for cutting cedars and mesquite in specific regions of North America
- Replaceable shear blades comprised of high tensile steel and can easily be sharpened
- Extremely powerful shearing cylinders
- Convenient hose routing to hard-line cylinders
- 3" Chrome Plated Pivot Pins and replaceable CATERPILLAR® bushings
- Blade adjustment and stop mechanism which allows blades to be realigned anywhere in the field
- Optional Brush-Guard, Push-Bar or Single Arm Grapple
- Optional 2.8 gallon sprayer system CALL IN TO ADD THIS OPTION $1,400.00 Additional