The Spartan Mini Excavator Brush Cutter attachment is an excellent choice for your hard to reach brush and limb cutting. A few applications would be mowing around pools/ponds, steep banks, bike paths or reaching over fences/guardrails. Our unit can be fitted to mount on many Mini Excavator Brands (must contact us before ordering if mount not shown). These brush cutters use a 2 blade system with straight AR400 5/8" x 5 1/2" x 9 3/4" double-edged blades. Our cutting is clockwise only. Our unit is also equipped with a Gerotor hydraulic motor. A gerotor is a positive displacement pump. The name gerotor is derived from "Generated Rotor". A gerotor unit consists of an inner and outer rotor. The inner rotor has n teeth, while the outer rotor has n+ 1 teeth; with n defined as a natural number greater than 2. The axis of the inner rotor is offset from the axis of the outer rotor and both rotors rotate on their respective axes. The geometry of the two rotors partitions the volume between them into n different dynamically-changing volumes. During the assembly's rotation cycle, each of these volumes changes continuously, so any given volume first increases, and then decreases. An increase creates a vacuum. This vacuum creates suction, and hence, this part of the cycle is where the intake is located. As a volume decreases compression occurs. During this compression period, fluids can be pumped, or, if they are gaseous fluids, compressed. If your machine is equipped with a hydraulic thumb you MUST add our 12 Volt 3 Valve kit. This kit will need to be installed on your machine and attached to your 12 Volt batter terminals. It comes complete with hydraulic hoses and toggle switch.
Cutting capacity is up to 3" material. These rugged units have proven to be top performers in the industry. Unit priced with hydraulic hoses, flat face coupler and no top mount. Our Brush cutter is ideal for farmers, tree companies, municipalities, or anyone who wants to maintain their property. This dependable cutter will devour any brush and overgrowth. Even if you are using a tractor or skid steer with a rotary cutter the Brush Eliminator is a great compliment to this type of equipment.
- Deck thickness Reinforced 1/4″ 2″x2″x11 gauge deck tubing
- Direct Drive System 50hp Gearbox/Gerotor motor
Please note that product images are shown with optional protective hood and not included. Option must be added prior to adding to cart.
If manual required please contact us
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.