If you have ever had any experience with ANY type of a Direct Current heater in the past, forget everything you know. This new technology defies the mathematics that apply to standard heaters that use alloy type elements. If you have ever tried a DC heater and been "disappointed" with the results, you are in for a very pleasant surprise with this new technology! We are the ONLY company in the world to offer this technology for use in Direct Current. This polymer technology will revolutionize the Direct Current heater market as you previously knew it.
Our associated engineers have spent countless hours developing this proprietary "Stealth IQ" Technology. We are proud to bring you the worlds ONLY Polymer Composite heating elements encapsulated in a vacuum sealed quartz tube specifically designed for direct current! These Polymer Elements feature a life expectancy of 10,000 hours which is almost 4 times the life of a standard alloy element. Not only are these elements designed to last a lifetime, but they are designed to be the ultimate in durability where vibration, moisture, and durability may be a factor. The Stealth IQ will also put out up to 50% more heat than a standard element, while using the same power or amperage. The Polymer Element is vacuum sealed in our own "Ruby" Quartz tube to protect it from any moisture or harsh conditions that the heater may be subjected to.
The Stealth IQ series also features our very own injection molded high temp silicone tube boots that absorb vibration and will minimize any shock to the elements. This in addition to the overall design, will help to maximize the heaters life in the absolute worst conditions. The Stealth IQ is a heater that is designed to literally last you a lifetime!
Prior to this Polymer Technology, mounting any alloy type heater vertically was not recommended because it will dramatically shorten the life of the elements. The Stealth IQ series however allows you to mount the heater vertically so that it may fit into an even smaller space.
- 12 Volt DC heater rated at 30 Amps, 360 Watts and 6012 BTU's.
- 10,000 Hour Polymer Composite Element developed exclusively by DC Thermal and our associated Engineers.
- Vertical mounting capability.
- Designed specifically for use in the harshest outdoor environments featuring our proprietary quartz encapsulated composite elements and high-temp silicone vibration dampeners.
- Vacuum Sealed Elements
- 50% more efficient than standard alloy elements (same amps equals more heat)
- Constructed out of T5052 Vinyl Clad Aluminum.
- Available in NEW Black.
- M.M.V.S. (Motor Mount Vibration System)
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.