• Adjusts to lay sod rolls from 24” to 36” wide and holds up to 800 lb capacity
• Heavy duty construction and hydraulic clamping
• Optional tank lawn roller (water weighted) (Must Add Prior to Cart Out)
• Optional bolt-on bracket for 42” sod Roller
• 1,500 to 3,000 operating pressure (psi)
LAWN ROLLER OPERATING TIPS
When using the lawn roller we recommend making a forward pass and then
driving back over the same path to smooth out any skid-steer tracks.
Due to the weight of the roller, and to minimize lawn damage, before turning lift
the roller and rotate it down, toward the front of the skid-steer.
When moving to a new location, lift the roller drum and rotate it down toward the
front of the skid-steer. This will keep the weight close to the skid-steer and give you
1. Remove the pipe plug and fill the roller drum with water to the desired level.
2. Loosen the .50” x 1.00 “ cap-screw securing the discs to the arms and remove the
disc’s from the sod layer.
3. Extend the arms until there is a minimum of 45” between the left and right arm.
4. Position the arms on each side of the drum. See Figure #1
5. Position the discs with the longest length of shaft to the inside and install them
through the attachment and into the drum. Tighten the .50” x 1.00” cap-screw to
secure the in place. See Figure #1
NOTE: Drum weight without water is approximately 65 lbs.
Fill Plug Location Approximate Weight
1 o'clock 724 lbs.
2 o’clock 602 lbs.
3 o’clock 406 lbs.
4 o’clock 214 lbs.
5 o’clock 103 lbs.
If manual required please contact us
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.