The onboard scale Model WL200 allows you to use the optional printer and is primarily used on compact wheel loaders, tele-handlers, skid steer loaders, rubber track skid steers or compact tractors and measures, displays and records the dynamic or static weight of a load on or in a bucket, combination bucket, grapple or pallet fork. It measures the hydraulic pressure in the lift arm circuit as the load is lifted past a sensor. An ideal accessory for measuring mulch, stone, feed or other materials in the loader bucket or with pallet forks. Weigh material as it is being loaded into a dump truck and prevent expensive over-weight tickets! The RDS WeighLog 200 has 5 individual display channels available, which can be calibrated for up to 5 different loader attachments or can be used to record quantities of five different commodities/ingredients. Each channel will display the Net bucket weight at each lift which then can be added to the total for the channel in use if required.
- Reduce or eliminate overweight tickets
- Calibrate scale based on material type or attachment type
- Weighing accuracy of +/- 2%
- Can be used on many types of compact wheel loaders, tele-handlers, skid steer loaders, compact rubber track loaders, compact tractors or front end loaders
|11 - 30Vdc|
|160 x 128 pixel (9.5 x 7.5cm)|
|-40 to +85°C storage, -20 to +70°C operating|
|+/- 2% of capacity (or better)|
Load sensor rating:
|0 - 250 bar|
|Instrument unit IP34, sensors IP65|
|Full RFI/EMI protection ABS outer casing|
|155 x 220 x 65mm (HxWxD) 0.75kg|
What You Should Know!
|What you should know about Hydraulic system.|
|•||Do not install scale systems on any equipment that are poorly maintained.|
|•||Hydraulic leak can degrade the performance of any system.|
|•||Under powered equipment can cause hydraulics to surge. This is caused by over sized attachments.|
|•||With each of our system you will receive helpful information that will increase the accuracy of your system.|
|•||Recommended for loader's with 3 yard bucket or smaller.|
What you need to calibrate scale:
• Customer is responsible for known weight if available. Calibration of this system requires a known weight.
Most customers calibrate with on site with available materials. (if material on site is not near the full capacity of the loader, the weights will not be correct)
Then load a truck, verify the weight on a truck scale. Using the nudge feature, correct the calibration as needed.
Note: The weighing system is hydraulic based. The hydraulic system on the machine MUST be free of any leaks or defects. Mechanically, the machine must be sound. Free of play in boom upper structure. Any discrepancies in the areas will result in improper operation of the weighing system.
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.
Our Industrial Series Material Unroller's stem is used to pick up erosion control material rolls off of a truck, and can hydraulically pivot 180 derees to unroll erosion control material on either...
20" Wide Tooth Bucket for Excavators in the 6,000 lbs - 10,000 lbs class. This Excavator Bucket is constructed and made in the USA with American Steel and with 3/4" Hardened Cutting Edge 1/2"...
Our Skid Steer Silt Fence Installer is a unique attachment that allows installation of silt fence effectively and effortlessly by a single operator. The silt fence installer has a single-fold design...
Our Industrial Series Rock Grapple Bucket is perfect for sifting the rocks out of your land. This is a great tool for anyone that needs to leave the dirt behind while getting the rocks and other...
Customers Also Viewed
Our Grader Blade attachment can turn your skid steer into a high-performance grading machine. It features a 96" wide blade, control box for in-cab hydraulic control of angle and tilt, and a...
Our Industrial Series Limb Saw is a chain saw attachment that mounts onto our T200 series Truss Boom attachment, a lift-arm accessory for skid-steer loaders. The Truss Boom Attachment expands the...
Our Industrial Series Skid Steer Log Grapple is an excellent attachment for handling logs, pipes, brush and other bulky materials. It features 2" x 8" cylinders and will close to a log or pipe as...
The Spartan Articulating Skid Steer Brush Cutter Attachment is a great implement to add to your arsenal. It is designed for cutting banks, fence lines, and right of ways. It also is an excellent...
Multi-Purpose Grapple for Skidsteer Loader When lifting and handling is required, trust the strength and agility of our Skidsteer Multi-Purpose Grapple. Load, unload and transport timbers, bolders,...