Our Industrial Series fully hydraulic Tele-Boom is for use on all popular skid steer loaders. This Tele-Boom makes lifting and elevating as simple as moving one hydraulic lever. With more maneuverability this skid steer boom can go places that a hard to find and expensive boom truck cannot.
Standard Equipment: End hook, two - 2" X 48" tie-rod cylinders, hydraulic hoses with standard flat face couplers.
Length: Retracts to 8' 6" and extends to 20'. Extends to 30' in combination with vertical lift of machine.
Hydraulic requirements: 4 GPM at 600 PSI.
Lifting capacity: Depends on extension angle, length and skidsteer model. You may also add any of the optional accessories depending on what you want to use the Tele-Boom for such as Sheet Carrier (Short-5" Peg), (Long-7.5" Peg), Pallet Carrier or Storage Bin.
- Tele-Boom assures the accuracy and speed on every job
- Securely holds materials in place for projects with critical tolerances.
- Dramatically reduces the time your crew needs to get the job done.
Tele-Boom turns your skidsteer loader into a compact, high-performance crane. With its growing arsenal of attachments, it's becoming the "must have" add-on tool for construction, arboreal and farm use.
- Easily lifts and places trusses, shingles, hay bales & more
- Reachs from 8' 6" to 30'
- Requires only one hydraulic outlet
- Fits most popular skidsteer loaders
Work smarter with these customized add-on tools:
- Pallet Carrier - Transport loads of shingles, tools and miscellaneous items to your work site and your workers. Measures 32" long X 25½" wide X 33" high. Built of 2" square tubing. Maximum load capacity is 600 lbs.
- Storage Bin with Adjustable Legs - Positions and holds tools where workers need them. Measures 48" long X 24" wide X 12" deep.
- Sheet Carrier - Easily, quickly and safely lifts and moves standard-sized plywood, plasterboard and other cumbersome materials. Constructed of 1½" square tubing, upper and lower pegs available in 5" or 7½" length. Length opens to 52½" and closes to 3". Width opens to 57' and closes 24"
T-200 Model Specs
- Telescope Tube Diameters: 6", 5", 4" 3"
- Retracts to 8' 6" and extends to 20'.
- 4 GPM at 600 PSI.
- End hook, two - 2" X 48" tie-rod cylinders
- Capacity, Extended: 900 lbs.
- 705 lbs.