Our Brush Cutters are an ideal attachment for tough clearing applications. The cutter comes in a 60" or 72" cutting width. It is equipped with 3 bi-directional blades and powered by a Parker motor and a 100-hp Omni gear box. A standard flow of 14-20 gpm is required. The one year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.
- 5’’ cutting capacity
- 3/16’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’ A36
- ¼’’ deck (optional upgrade Call for Pricing)
- 100 HP right angle gear box with 6 bolt flange blade carrier
- 3 bidirectional blades made with 5/8” AR400
- High torque Motor with 3000 PSI relief valve
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Unit is well built and works well, I'm pleased with it so far. Only negative would be its a little heavy for my machine (ASV RC 50) but thats no fault of the builder. Brush hogged 1 acre in about 35 minutes.