Our Professional Series Auger Bucket - This model is designed for Filling Sand Bags and allowing you to save vital time in situations where storm water management is critical. This unit can also be used to auger for concrete, sand, washed gravel (3/4" max.), agricultural grains and wildlife feed. Includes weld on cutting edge, multi-linked chutes (24" & 36" long) and 7' hose kit with flat faced couplers
Reach hard to maneuver fence lines with our Auger Bucket. Quick-tach mounts on the front and back of the Auger Bucket allows you to hook up to a skid-steer for right and left hand discharge. Fill the Auger Bucket with up to 1/2 yard concrete mix (or 3/4 yard with optional extension) and easily fill post holes. The Auger Bucket neatly fills post holes with no spillage; simply engage the auxiliary hydraulics for accurate and controlled discharge. There are three augers to choose from — the concrete dispensing auger, the mixing dispensing auger and the sand dispensing auger.
There is no need to wheelbarrow and shovel concrete to post holes that are difficult to reach. The Auger Bucket is operated by one person who can easily move from hole to hole. Cleaning is just as easy. Run the auger until all of the concrete material is gone, reverse the auger and spray with a hose. The Auger Bucket makes putting up fence posts easy.
This unit comes equipped with a skid steer universal Quick attach frame on either side allows right- or left-hand discharge.
Self loading from loose piles excellent operator visibility One-person operation. Can be ordered as a concrete mixer with 7' hose kit with flat face couplers included. Two multi-linked chutes (24" & 36" long) included.
1/2 yard capacity is 22 bags (80 lbs. ea.) of premix concrete. 3/4 yard capacity capable with optional hopper extension.
Accurate and controlled discharge - 1/2 yard in 50 seconds
Horizontal steel auger with Eaton hydraulic motor drive
Replaceable protective rubber flighting prevents binding of coarse material.
Universal skid-steer attachment
Overall Height (A) 27"
Overall Width (B) 21-1/2"
Overall Length (C) 74-1/2"
Overall Bucket Length (D) 68-1/2"
Weight 380 lbs.
Hydraulic Requirements 12 GPM 2000 PSI
Auger Length 61-1/2"
Auger Diameter without Rubber 4"
Auger Diameter with Rubber 6-1/2"
Auger Flighting Spacing 4"
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.