CUSTOM PURIFIER/MUFFLERS FOR DIESEL, GASOLINE AND PROPANE POWERED EQUIPMENT
Custom Purifier/Mufflers are designed to replace a stock exhaust component of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) exhaust system. The use of Custom Purifier/Mufflers allows the exhaust gas purifier to be situated in an ideal location in the exhaust system. This ideal location will allow the exhaust gas purifier core to receive the maximum amount of exhaust heat energy in order to operate at high efficiency ( 80% to 90%+ ). In the case of diesel powered equipment are availability of exhaust heat energy is critical as low exhaust temperatures will cause the exhaust gas purifier not to function correctly.
In addition the installation time requirement of Custom Purifier/Mufflers is minimal and comparable to installing a stock OEM exhaust component. Custom Purifier/Mufflers are available in the following two basic forms:
A) CATALYTIC MUFFLER
A catalytic muffler is very similar in appearance to the stock OEM exhaust muffler with the exception that the muffler body is made of stainless steel and a catalytic purifier core is added. The stock OEM muffler is removed and the catalytic muffler is installed in its place. Currently we offer catalytic mufflers for Melroe, Bobcat, Case, New Holland, Gehl, Genie, CAT, Kubota, Komatsu, Wisconsin, Honda, John Deere, Ingersol Rand, Wagner, Jarvis Clark and a variety of other construction, mining and tunneling equipment.
B) CATALYTIC PURIFIER KIT
A Catalytic Purifier kit is similar in appearance to a stock OEM exhaust flex-pipe or OEM exhaust pipe located in the exhaust system before the exhaust muffler. The catalytic purifier kit incorporates a catalytic purifier core in the OEM exhaust pipe configuration. The catalytic purifier kit is a direct replacement for the stock OEM exhaust component. The stock OEM exhaust component is removed and the catalytic purifier kit is installed in its place. Currently we offer catalytic purifier kits for Melroe Bobcat, Mustang, Thomas Mufflers, Case and a variety of other construction, mining and tunneling equipment.
We can equipment BOBCAT, CAT, CASE, NEW HOLLAND, ASV, MUSTANG, GEHL, VOLVO, JCB, TAKEUCHI, KUBOTA MODELS
Shipping & Delivery Terms of Notice and Agreement
Special Note: Please be advised that all shipments and deliveries require the following:
1. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or excessively heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge on your order prior to billing and shipping.
2. We ship via Old Dominion, XPO Logistics, Estes, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, or Broker Hire Subcontractors in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and overseas will have additional shipping costs applied.
3.Please allow around 4-30 business days for delivery of non-back ordered items in the continental US. Please also allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and/or any international orders.
4. Entire orders will be shipped together, when and if possible.
5. Someone MUST be present to receive the delivery and to sign the receipt of goods.
6. It is required that a machine be present with the proper lift capacity to off-load freight as lift-gate service is NOT provided unless otherwise agreed to and paid for in advance.
7. No re-consignments or deliveries to other locations or addresses will be permitted once an order has been placed and the delivery address has been confirmed. In the rare case a client demands this, additional fees will be applied and must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to call the shipping company to arrange a time of delivery. We DO NOT guarantee that any prior-notice call or notice will be given once the order ships.
9. Any non-commercial ship-to-address will incur additional fees. In addition, any other special delivery requests such as Lift-Gate Service, Residential Address, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify/Call Ahead Notice on Delivery, Secure Access, Job site or Construction Site, Farms or remote area deliveries will incur additional fees.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to inspect goods upon their arrival. In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is the client’s responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). We encourage you to take photos to document any damage and to notify Spartan Equipment via email at email@example.com. Clients will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. Spartan Equipment will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
11. In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. Our goal is to stock the majority of items we advertise to sell and meet our client’s needs promptly. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier about the issue and to locate your order.
12. Transactions shipped within the state of Maryland are subject to Maryland State Sales Tax. Items picked up at our facility within Maryland MUST be done via appointment only and are also subject to State Sales Tax.