Our Professional Series single stage manual Truss-Boom has a 72" long length when fully receded and extendes to 120" at full length. The second stage boom that allows you to pin boom in four different places. This unit is for use on all popular skid steer loaders. This Truss-Boom makes lifting and elevating as simple as lifting your load arms vertically. With more maneuverability this skid steer boom can go places that a hard to find and expensive boom truck cannot.
Standard Equipment: Manual Extending Boom with Tow Clasp.
Length: Retracts to 72" and extends to 120". Extends to 20' in combination with vertical lift of machine.
Hydraulic requirements: None.
Lifting capacity: Depends on extension angle, length and skidsteer model. You may also add any of the optional accessories depending on what you want to use the Truss-Boom for such as Sheet Carrier (Short-5" Peg), (Long-7.5" Peg), Pallet Carrier or Storage Bin.
- Truss-Boom assures the accuracy and speed on every job
- Securely holds materials in place for projects with critical tolerances.
- Dramatically reduces the time your crew needs to get the job done.
Truss-Boom turns your skidsteer loader into a compact, high-performance crane. With its growing arsenal of attachments, it's becoming the "must have" add-on tool for construction, arboreal and farm use.
- Easily lifts and places trusses, shingles, hay bales & more
- Reachs from 72" to 20'
- Fits most popular skidsteer loaders with universal mounting system
Work smarter with these customized add-on tools:
- Pallet Carrier - Transport loads of shingles, tools and miscellaneous items to your work site and your workers.
- Storage Bin with Adjustable Legs - Positions and holds tools where workers need them.
- Sheet Carrier - Easily, quickly and safely lifts and moves standard-sized plywood, plasterboard and other cumbersome materials.